Early stage impact investors face a market that has few acquisitions, fewer IPOs, and is filled with entrepreneurs who liken selling their companies to selling out. How can investors earn a reasonable (or market rate) return? This workshop will share the investment structure used by Fledge – the conscious-company accelerator – as a framework for discussing and sharing our ideas for investing in a world without exits.
Other related thoughts on this topic:
- A different view on Impact Investing
- Investing in the other 95% of Startups
- How Traditional Angel investing Falls Short
- Investing without “Exits”
- Philanthropy is another form of Investing