Per Post Editors is a WordPress plugin that adds to standard permissions models, allowing you to assign specific users to be editors of specific posts or pages.
The plugin is simple to install:
1. Download `per-post-editors.zip`
3. Upload `per-post-editors` directory to your `/wp-content/plugins` directory
4. Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin
There are no settings. To add an editor to a page or post:
1. Login as the site administrator
2.Edit a a post or page
3. Scroll down to the “Editors” meta box.
4. Enter a list of user account names, separated by commas
5. Publish/Update the post/page
The named editors will then have the right to edit that page or post. They can reach the editor via “Edit Post/Page link in the navigation bar, or you can send them the URL for the editing admin page. These users will not see the Posts or Pages list in their Dashboard unless they are already assigned the Author or Editor or Administrator role.